As a believer in Jesus Christ, I am called to be a reformer, world changer, and history maker (Acts 13:36). As a reformer, I am making the following pledges to advance God’s Kingdom, fulfill the Great Commission, and live for the glory of God:
1. I pledge to always vote pro-life. I will never vote for an elected official that is pro-abortion. I recognize that all lives are sacred, including the unborn. Therefore, I will contend for the rights of the unborn until abortion is illegal and rare (Psalm 139:14-16).
2. I pledge to always vote for biblical family values. I will defend the sacred covenant of marriage between a man and a woman (Genesis 2:24).
3. I pledge to fight racism and biblical injustice. I will work toward racial reconciliation where there is racial divide in the Body of Christ and in society (Matthew 5:9).
4. I pledge to pray for my president and all those who are in authority over the seven mountains of culture. I will contend for revival in the Church and spiritual awakening in my nation (1 Timothy 2:1-2).
5. I pledge to live a life of love. As I constantly receive the love of my heavenly Father, I commit to love God and love my neighbor as myself (Matthew 22:37-39).
I want to be a member of 1RACE4LIFE. Sign me up for your mailing list!